11 Nov The Best Advice You Can Hear About Your Future Career
Computer programming is a very flexible tool that you can use to do amazing things. If you’re using a smartphone, Messenger and Viber app or if you’re unlocking your car with the push of a button, then you must know that all these things are using some kind of programming. You’re already included in the programs of different types.
Bearing all this in mind, what if you learn and start running these programs according to your will?
By learning how to program doesn’t mean that you have the obligation of creating the next best thing (for example Google, Viber…). No and definitely no!
Many people start with programming because they love the challenge. They’re excited by computers and want to build a career creating websites, mobile apps or desktop programs.
But even if you don’t want to become a programmer for earning money, it’s still worth your time to learn how to code. If computers are already part of our life, then learning to code is going to improve our lives.
So, What is The Best Advice The Best Advice About Your Future Career…
The answer is: Learn to code, and below are the reasons for that conclusion.
Reasons to Learn to Code
- If you are interested in giving the world something new, then you should definitely learn to code.
- In case that you have an interest in computers and really want to know how actually computers work then you should learn to code.
- The most important reason to learn to code is a lot of good and fairly paid jobs. Learning to code will make you more employable in the IT sector. Companies are looking for candidates who have a knowledge of the programming languages. Demands for tech-based jobs is higher than ever and, increasing, so, if you have these skills, you can find a job very easily.
- If you have an interest in Mathematics, Reasoning, Logic, Problem-solving then programming is the best fit for you.
- Today, programming is the language of the modern business world. Today, the more computer skills you have, the easier it will be to get the job you want. Considering the businesses depend on web-based processes and services, learning the science and theory about how those things work are essential for effective work in information technology.
- Programming is also very fun and creative. Programming is not only logic-based, but it’s also an extremely creative activity. If you know how to code, you can develop awesome apps, video games, websites, and much much more!
- Programming improves communication. People who can clearly communicate tend to be successful in different industries and walks of life. When you learn how to code, you learn how to communicate with the most simple-minded audience imaginable: computers.
- One of the benefits of being a programmer is a possibility of the remote work. If you are one of those people that want a 100% remote job, then you are basically given the choice of living anywhere you want, with a good internet connection, as a programmer. All you need is a good internet connection and some quiet place in your house. So, you can sit there, do your best work, and take time off as needed.
“Learning to write programs stretches your mind, and helps you think better, creates a way of thinking about things that I think is helpful in all domains.”
—Bill Gates, Co-Chairman, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Co-Founder, Microsoft